I'm currently not seeking employment opportunities.
However, feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile, where you can find my latest experience info and send me a message.
Recruitment offers and other inquiries for employment will be received, but due to time limitations, I will not respond to correspondence regarding employment until I'm actively seeking new opportunities. Thank you!
Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Not-for-profit R&D, Cambridge, MA
- On various mobile and web projects, responsible for all efforts relating to the design of the user interface: researching user needs, aligning team members, and defining an effective design through rapid prototyping.
- Principal contributor on various designs relating to print, digital, and communication.
- Proactively designed and built custom user research tools, augmenting team members’ capability.
Bridge for Billions, Social impact startup, Pittsburgh, PA
- Re-designed a platform to support collaborative idea exploration.
- Built and iterated on interactive prototypes.
- Established design guidelines for future work.
Saxton Horne Communications, Advertising agency, Salt Lake City, UT
- Designed information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes for several client websites.
- Developed front-end website.
Kinpoint, Inc., Social network startup, Provo, UT
- Designed and constructed narrative prototype which contributed to defining product vision, unifying stakeholders and team efforts, and communicating to prospective investors.
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Fortune 500, Salt Lake City, UT
- Proactively conceptualized, designed, and built a tool for data simulation that management said “proved to be invaluable” for diagnosing performance, discovering bugs, and demonstrating features.
Human-Computer Interaction, M.S. Carnegie Mellon University 2015
Computer Science, B.S. Business Management, Minor Brigham Young University 2008
ACM Computer-Human Interaction (CHI) Conference Seoul, Korea
- Designed a platform empowering refugees to help each other acclimate to their host country.
- Awarded 2nd place out of 70 submissions by international panel of judges.
- Work published and displayed at ACM CHI Conference.
Omniture (acquired by Adobe Inc.), Provo, UT
Presentation of redesign recommendations for an e-commerce site based on analysis of usage data was awarded 2nd place by founders of Omniture.
- Human-centered Research
- Contextual Inquiry
- Design Probes
- Survey Design
- Speed Dating
- Usability Testing
- Workshop Creation & Facilitation
- Interaction Design
- Page Flows
- Information Architecture Wireframing
- Low- & High-Fidelity Prototyping
- Data Visualization
- Print Design
- Sketching & Drawing
- Video Scripting & Editing
- Design Specifications
- HTML, SVG
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mandarin Chinese